How to factory reset EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Winner T Compo A74E will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the EVERCOSS logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard reset evercosa a74e - video