Hard Reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart
How to factory reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Winner Y Smart will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Let go of Volume Up when Spreadtrum factory reset appears.
- Now choose "Factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Well done! Success! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
HARD RESET EVERCROOS U50 KEKUNCI POLA WORK - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work