Hard Reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A
How to factory reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when EVERCOSS logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot let go of Volume Up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then from the list of options choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset (EVERCOSS Winner Y Ultra A75A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.