How to factory reset EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W? How to wipe all data in EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W? How to bypass screen lock in EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W? How to restore defaults in EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVERCOSS Winner Y1 A75W will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If the EVERCOSS logo pops up let go of all keys.
- When the Android Robot image pops up hold down Volume Down + Power key and click the Volume Up button once.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by using the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Cara Factory Reset lewat Recovery Mode Evercoss A75G (Winner Y2) - video