Hard Reset EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse
How to factory reset EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse? How to wipe all data in EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse? How to bypass screen lock in EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse? How to restore defaults in EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (EVOLVE GX660 Eclipse)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.