Hard Reset EVOLVE GX730 Phantom
How to factory reset EVOLVE GX730 Phantom? How to wipe all data in EVOLVE GX730 Phantom? How to bypass screen lock in EVOLVE GX730 Phantom? How to restore defaults in EVOLVE GX730 Phantom?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVOLVE GX730 Phantom. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EVOLVE GX730 Phantom will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.