How to factory reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2? How to wipe all data in EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2? How to bypass screen lock in EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2? How to restore defaults in EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see the EVOLVEO logo.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE Hard Reset - Andorid Pattern Lock Removal - video
Hard Reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE - Restore Factory Settings - video
How to Enable Developer Options in EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE - video