How to factory reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE? How to wipe all data in EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE? How to restore defaults in EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q8 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the EVOLVEO logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it..
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE Hard Reset - Andorid Pattern Lock Removal - video
Hard Reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE - Restore Factory Settings - video
How to Enable Developer Options in EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q6 LTE - video