Hard Reset EXEQ P-702
How to factory reset EXEQ P-702? How to wipe all data in EXEQ P-702? How to bypass screen lock in EXEQ P-702? How to restore defaults in EXEQ P-702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXEQ P-702. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXEQ P-702 will be as new and your BoxChip A13 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work