Hard Reset EXEQ P-703
How to factory reset EXEQ P-703 ? How to wipe all data in EXEQ P-703 ? How to bypass screen lock in EXEQ P-703 ? How to restore defaults in EXEQ P-703 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXEQ P-703 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXEQ P-703 will be as new and your RockChip 3026 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work