Hard Reset EXEQ P-720
How to factory reset EXEQ P-720? How to wipe all data in EXEQ P-720? How to bypass screen lock in EXEQ P-720? How to restore defaults in EXEQ P-720?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXEQ P-720. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXEQ P-720 will be as new and your MTK6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work