Hard Reset EXEQ P-740
How to factory reset EXEQ P-740? How to wipe all data in EXEQ P-740? How to bypass screen lock in EXEQ P-740? How to restore defaults in EXEQ P-740?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXEQ P-740. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXEQ P-740 will be as new and your MTK 8312 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (EXEQ P-740)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.