How to open Exinda 1700 admin page:
To change Exinda 1700 settings you need to open Exinda 1700 admin page. To do that you need to check what is Exinda 1700 IP address. You will also need Exinda 1700 password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to Exinda 1700.
- Next, find router IP, you can check Exinda 1700 IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see Exinda 1700 login page.
- Enter Exinda 1700 factory login :: admin; and default router password :: exinda
- Fantastic! You should see Exinda 1700 settings main page, where you can change customize Exinda 1700 Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.