Hard Reset EXPLAY B220
How to factory reset EXPLAY B220? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY B220? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY B220? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY B220?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY B220. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your EXPLAY B220 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn on your mobile by holding down the Power button.
- Then go to the application menu and open Settings & Tools by clicking on Confirm key.
- Afterwards enter the Phone settings section and go to the Security menu.
- Now you have to enter the PIN, which has to consist of 4 last digits of your phone number.
- Then you should choose Restore phone and confirm it by clicking on "Yes".
- Now enter your PIN, that you did in 4-th step and click on Confirm key to accept.
Hard Reset (EXPLAY B220)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.