Hard Reset EXPLAY Blade
How to factory reset EXPLAY Blade? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Blade? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Blade? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Blade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Blade. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your EXPLAY Blade will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on your mobile by holding down the Power button.
- Now go to the application menu and open Settings & Tools by clicking on Confirm key.
- Then enter the Phone settings section and go to the Security menu.
- Afterwards you have to enter the PIN, which has to consist of 4 last digits of your phone number.
- Choose Restore phone and confirm it by clicking on "Yes".
- Now enter your PIN, that you did in 4-th step and click on Confirm key to accept.
Hard Reset (EXPLAY Blade)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.