Hard Reset EXPLAY Cinema TV
How to factory reset EXPLAY Cinema TV? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Cinema TV? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Cinema TV? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Cinema TV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Cinema TV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Cinema TV will be as new and your MT8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.