Hard Reset EXPLAY Fresh
How to factory reset EXPLAY Fresh? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Fresh? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Fresh? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Fresh?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Fresh. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Fresh will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When android robot pops up, press the Power button to continue.
- In a new menu, choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Down to navigate and the Menu button to confirm it.
- Next, select yes - delete all user data and confirm your choice.
- After a while, choose Reboot system now by pressing the Menu button.
- Good Job! You just finished the Hard Reset operation.
Сброс настроек Explay Fresh. Hard Reset Explay Fresh - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work