How to factory reset EXPLAY Golf? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Golf? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Golf? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Golf?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Golf. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Golf will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first, turn your device off, by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button together.
- When the android logo pops up, press the Home button.
- Now, use Volume Down button to select Wipe data/factory reset, and press the Menu button to confirm.
- After that, choose Yes -- delete all user data and confirm your choice.
- In the end, press the Power key to select Reboot System Now.
- Well done! Your phone is just like new!
Hard Reset Explay Golf - video