How to factory reset EXPLAY Lagoon 8"? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Lagoon 8"? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Lagoon 8"? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Lagoon 8"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Lagoon 8". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Lagoon 8" will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video