Hard Reset EXPLAY M1 Plus
How to factory reset EXPLAY M1 Plus? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY M1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY M1 Plus? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY M1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY M1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your EXPLAY M1 Plus will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning, hold down the Power button in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work