Hard Reset EXPLAY N1 Plus
How to factory reset EXPLAY N1 Plus? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY N1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY N1 Plus? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY N1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY N1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your EXPLAY N1 Plus will be as new and your BoxChip A23 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button to power off the tablet.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- As soonas you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.