How to factory reset EXPLAY Party 7.85"? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Party 7.85"? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Party 7.85"? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Party 7.85"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Party 7.85". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Party 7.85" will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video