How to factory reset EXPLAY Prime 10.1"? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Prime 10.1"? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Prime 10.1"? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Prime 10.1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Prime 10.1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your EXPLAY Prime 10.1" will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button in order to turn off the tablet.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations!! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video