How to factory reset EXPLAY Scream 3G? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Scream 3G? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Scream 3G? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Scream 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Scream 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Scream 3G will be as new and your MT8389 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video