How to factory reset EXPLAY sQuad 10.01? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY sQuad 10.01? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY sQuad 10.01? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY sQuad 10.01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY sQuad 10.01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EXPLAY sQuad 10.01 will be as new and your BoxChip A31 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button to turn off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video