Hard Reset EXPLAY sQuad 7.01
How to factory reset EXPLAY sQuad 7.01? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY sQuad 7.01? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY sQuad 7.01? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY sQuad 7.01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY sQuad 7.01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY sQuad 7.01 will be as new and your AT7029 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work