How to factory reset EXPLAY Surfer 8.01? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Surfer 8.01? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Surfer 8.01? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Surfer 8.01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Surfer 8.01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your EXPLAY Surfer 8.01 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to power off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video