Hard Reset EXPLAY Trend 3G
How to factory reset EXPLAY Trend 3G? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Trend 3G? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Trend 3G? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Trend 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Trend 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your EXPLAY Trend 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8377 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to power off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.