Hard Reset EXPLAY Winner 10.1"
How to factory reset EXPLAY Winner 10.1"? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Winner 10.1"? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Winner 10.1"? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Winner 10.1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Winner 10.1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your EXPLAY Winner 10.1" will be as new and your 8382W core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button to turn off the tablet.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work