Hard Reset EXPLAY Winner 7 3G
How to factory reset EXPLAY Winner 7 3G? How to wipe all data in EXPLAY Winner 7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in EXPLAY Winner 7 3G? How to restore defaults in EXPLAY Winner 7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset EXPLAY Winner 7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your EXPLAY Winner 7 3G will be as new and your MT8392 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power button in order to power off the tablet.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Explay N1 Plus Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.