Hard Reset FERGUSON Regent 10
How to factory reset FERGUSON Regent 10? How to wipe all data in FERGUSON Regent 10? How to bypass screen lock in FERGUSON Regent 10? How to restore defaults in FERGUSON Regent 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FERGUSON Regent 10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FERGUSON Regent 10 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds..
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (FERGUSON Regent 10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.