Hard Reset FERGUSON Regent TV8
How to factory reset FERGUSON Regent TV8? How to wipe all data in FERGUSON Regent TV8? How to bypass screen lock in FERGUSON Regent TV8? How to restore defaults in FERGUSON Regent TV8?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset FERGUSON Regent TV8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your FERGUSON Regent TV8 will be as new and your AMLogic AML8726-MX cores will run faster.
How to hard reset FERGUSON Regent TV8
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your FERGUSON Regent TV8 off, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your FERGUSON Regent TV8 will be restarted, and that's it, congratulations!
How to do a hard reset on FERGUSON Regent TV8? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.