How to factory reset FERO A4001? How to wipe all data in FERO A4001? How to bypass screen lock in FERO A4001? How to restore defaults in FERO A4001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FERO A4001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FERO A4001 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see a change on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up you can let go of Volume Up button.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm by using the Power key.
- In this menu navigate to "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
HOW TO HARDRESET FERO A4001 - video