Hard Reset FERO A5002
How to factory reset FERO A5002? How to wipe all data in FERO A5002? How to bypass screen lock in FERO A5002? How to restore defaults in FERO A5002?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FERO A5002. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FERO A5002 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
HOW TO HARDRESET FERO A4001 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work