Hard Reset FERO F1805
How to factory reset FERO F1805? How to wipe all data in FERO F1805? How to bypass screen lock in FERO F1805? How to restore defaults in FERO F1805?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FERO F1805. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your FERO F1805 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC6531DA core will run faster.
- At first, press the Power to activate the screen.
- Then go to Mine-menu and open Settings.
- After, scroll down and choose Factory settings reset.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Cool! Your device is ready to use!
Hard Reset (FERO F1805)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.