How to factory reset FINEPOWER C1? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER C1? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER C1? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER C1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER C1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER C1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- Firstly you have to turn off your mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- Then you should press and hold the Volume Down key, and at the same time press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with the recovery menu.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm.
- Well done! Now your internal storage is completely clear!
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video