How to factory reset FINEPOWER C3? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER C3? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER C3? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER C3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER C3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER C3 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held buttons when Android Robot appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video