How to factory reset FINEPOWER C4? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER C4? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER C4? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER C4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER C4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER C4 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- First of all, you ought to decide whether you are ready to lose all your data.
- If you decided yes, you should Power off your device by pressing the Power button.
- Afterward, you have to enter to recovery mode by holding down together the Power key and Volume down.
- When the recovery mode will open, you will choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume buttons to moving on the list, and Power key to choose items.
- Then ought to confirm resetting action choosing "yes -- delete all user data".
- When phone restart, choose "Reboot system now" to enter into the system.
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video