Hard Reset FINEPOWER C5
How to factory reset FINEPOWER C5? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER C5? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER C5? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER C5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER C5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER C5 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Down + Power keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot image appears let go of all buttons.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- In this menu select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work