Hard Reset FINEPOWER C6
How to factory reset FINEPOWER C6? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER C6? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER C6? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER C6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER C6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER C6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to secure your smartphone.
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.