Hard Reset FINEPOWER D1
How to factory reset FINEPOWER D1? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER D1? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER D1? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER D1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER D1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER D1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot picture appears let go of all buttons.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! All your files were removed from your device.
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.