Hard Reset FINEPOWER D2
How to factory reset FINEPOWER D2? How to wipe all data in FINEPOWER D2? How to bypass screen lock in FINEPOWER D2? How to restore defaults in FINEPOWER D2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FINEPOWER D2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FINEPOWER D2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Android Robot picture.
- Click Volume Up + Power button once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset FinePower B3 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work