How to factory reset FIREFLY Aurii Vivid? How to wipe all data in FIREFLY Aurii Vivid? How to bypass screen lock in FIREFLY Aurii Vivid? How to restore defaults in FIREFLY Aurii Vivid?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FIREFLY Aurii Vivid. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FIREFLY Aurii Vivid will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the FIREFLY MOBILE logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot pops up you should press Volume Up + Power button once again.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! During this operation all your data will be deleted.
Firefly Intense Metal Hard Reset - video