Hard Reset FIREFLY S90 Q
How to factory reset FIREFLY S90 Q? How to wipe all data in FIREFLY S90 Q? How to bypass screen lock in FIREFLY S90 Q? How to restore defaults in FIREFLY S90 Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FIREFLY S90 Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your FIREFLY S90 Q will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the FIREFLY MOBILE logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to security your smartphone.
Firefly Intense Metal Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.