Hard Reset FITBIT Ace 2
- First, turn on your tracker. To do so press the button on your device.
- Then connect the charging cable to your tracker.
- Now open the Settings app.
- Find and select the "Clear User Data"
- When prompted, touch and hold the screen for about 3 seconds, then release.
- After your tracker vibrates and the clock appears on the screen, your data is erased.
Hard Reset (FITBIT Ace 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.