Hard Reset FITBIT Ionic
How to factory reset FITBIT Ionic? How to wipe all data in FITBIT Ionic? How to bypass screen lock in FITBIT Ionic? How to restore defaults in FITBIT Ionic?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FITBIT Ionic. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your FITBIT Ionic will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by turning your FITBIT Ionic watch off. To do that, hold the left-hand and the lower right-hand side buttons together. The watch should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Now, to hard reset your watch, you have to press and hold all three FITBIT Ionic buttons at the same time.
- Wait till the watch logo appears for the second time.
- Immediately stop holding the lower right-hand side button, while still holding the other buttons.
- Wait for about 10 seconds, the watch should start to vibrate. Stop holding the buttons then.
- Your watch was now reset – you should have no problems using it!
Hard Reset (FITBIT Ionic)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.