Hard Reset FITBIT Versa 3
How to factory reset FITBIT Versa 3? How to wipe all data in FITBIT Versa 3? How to bypass screen lock in FITBIT Versa 3? How to restore defaults in FITBIT Versa 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FITBIT Versa 3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your FITBIT Versa 3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning, start by waking up your FITBIT Versa 3 watch by clicking the button on the left-hand side of the watch.
- Afterward, swipe to the left on the watch screen until you see a Settings icon. Press it with your finger to access the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, swipe up to scroll through the options. Select the About option.
- In the About menu, once more scroll up until a Factory Reset option appears. Press it.
- You will be asked if you want to clear all of your personal data and saved applications. Select Yes.
- The FITBIT Versa 3 watch will now delete all data and reset it to its factory default settings.
- Amazing! Your watch is ready to be used again!
Hard Reset (FITBIT Versa 3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.