Hard Reset FLY 5S
How to factory reset FLY 5S ? How to wipe all data in FLY 5S ? How to bypass screen lock in FLY 5S ? How to restore defaults in FLY 5S ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY 5S . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY 5S will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- Then keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the FLY logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when Android Robot appears.
- Now press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Fly FS529 Сhamp - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.