Hard Reset FLY Champ
How to factory reset FLY Champ? How to wipe all data in FLY Champ? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Champ? How to restore defaults in FLY Champ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Champ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your FLY Champ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see the FLY logo.
- Let go of Volume Down key when Android Robot pops up.
- Click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS529 Сhamp - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work