Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 1
How to factory reset FLY Cirrus 1? How to wipe all data in FLY Cirrus 1? How to bypass screen lock in FLY Cirrus 1? How to restore defaults in FLY Cirrus 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset FLY Cirrus 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your FLY Cirrus 1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the FLY logo appears.
- Release Volume Down when you see Android Robot.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Fly FS502 (Cirrus 1) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.